Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the best rates?
The best rates available on the internet can be found at https://johorbahru.capribyfraser.com/en.html. Don't forget to check out https://johorbahru.capribyfraser.com/en/offers-in-johor-bahru.html to take advantage of the best deals. If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or +60 7-277 0800.
Facilities And Services
What are the services and facilities offered?
In addition to 24/7 security and CCTV surveillance as well as 24/7 Reception and Concierge services, Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia features fully-furnished serviced studios and one-bedroom apartments with modern and well-equipped kitchenettes, a 24/7 gym, swimming pool and more. For a full list of services and facilities, please visit https://johorbahru.capribyfraser.com/en/facilities/default.html.
Are there fitness facilities provided?
Yes, there is a 24/7 fully-equipped gym located at the first floor for our in-house guests, in addition to a swimming pool and a kids' pool.
Is internet access provided?
Yes, guests can enjoy complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access in-room and around the property.
What is the check-in time?
Check-in time is 3.00pm.
What is the check-out time?
Check-out time is 12.00pm.
What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10.30am.
What is the cost of breakfast?
Breakfast is available for adults at RM 30.00 per person. Prices exclude prevailing taxes.
What are the available dining options?
All-day dining is available at Delite and at Caprilicious. The latter offers Asian and Western cuisines, and local Malaysian favourites. The well-equipped kitchenette also provides you with the convenience to cook in your apartment. In-room dining service is also available for guests to dine in the comfort of their room.
Are laundry services provided?
Yes, laundry service is available subject to additional charges. There is also a Spin & Play located on every floor for your convenience.
Please feel free to contact our Front Desk for more details.
Are baby cots and extra beds available?
Yes, complimentary baby cots are available upon request, subject to availability. Extra beds are also available at RM 84.80 nett without breakfast or at RM 106.00 nett inclusive of breakfast for one.
Please feel free to contact our Front Desk for more details.
Are newspapers provided?
Yes, digital versions of newspapers are available.
Are the residences disabled-friendly?
Yes, Capri by Fraser Johor Bahru / Malaysia is disabled-friendly. All rooms are built with no floor drop within the unit. Additionally, there are two units with special features and amenities to cater to wheelchair users.
Is on-site parking available and what is the cost?
Complimentary on-site parking is available for in-house guests. Standard parking charges will apply to other guests. Please approach the Front Desk for more details.
Is airport shuttle service provided?
Unfortunately, airport shuttle service is not available. Airport transfer can be arranged for RM 280.00 nett. Limousine or taxi services are also available upon advance request, subject to additional charges. Please feel free to approach our Concierge for more details.
Is there a shuttle bus provided to surrounding areas?
Yes, there is a complimentary Shuttle Bus provided for in-house guests to surrounding areas. Shuttle Bus schedule is as below:
|Depart From||Trip 1||Trip 2||Trip 3||Trip 4||Trip 5||Trip 6|
|Capri by Fraser,
|City Square, CIQ
Drop Point & Komtar JBCC
|Mid Valley Southkey||11:20am||1:20pm||3:05pm||4:50pm||6:35pm||8:20pm|
|R & F Mall||11:35am||1:35pm||3:20pm||5:05pm||6:50pm||8:35pm|
- Seats are subject to availability and on first come first serve basis
- Shuttle Bus will only stop at designated stop areas
- Shuttle Bus will depart on time
- Due to traffic conditions, timings may vary
- Shuttle Bus is provided for in-house guests only
What is the cost of hotel/service residence limousine services?
Limousine service is available upon advance request, subject to additional charges. Airport transfer can be arranged for RM 280.00 nett. Please feel free to approach our Concierge for more details.
What is the reception operating hours?
The reception operates and is available 24/7.
Is it possible to store my luggage at the hotel before check-in?
Yes, it is possible to store your luggage at the property. Kindly check with our Concierge to store your luggage (terms and conditions apply).
|Yes, it is possible to store your luggage at the property. Kindly check with our Concierge to store your luggage (terms and conditions apply).|
How do I get to the hotel?
Getting from JB Town to Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia
Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru/ Malaysia is located about 650 metres from Johor Bahru Sentral (JB Sentral) transportation hub which comprises a bus terminal and a railway station.
JB Sentral is connected to the Johor Bahru CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine) Complex via a link bridge.
The Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal is located just 4.2 kilometres from the hotel while Senai International Airport is located only 30 kilometres away.
From Senai International Airport:
• By Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi stand at the east wing of the Aeromall. Payment is via a coupon system and can be bought from the taxi counter inside the Aeromall.
• By Bus: Take Causeway Link Bus AA1 or JB Central Line Bus A1 to JB Sentral. Walk 650 metres to the hotel.
From Changi Airport, Singapore:
• By Bus: Take Transtar Cross Border Service Bus TS1 at Terminal 2 or Terminal 4 arrival halls to Johor Bahru CIQ. It’s approximately an 18-minute walk to the hotel.
From Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal/ Stulang Laut Ferry Terminal/ The Zone Ferry Terminal
• By Taxi: Taxis are available at the taxi stand.
• Approximately 20 minute from Singapore via Johor Causeway (depending on traffic)
• Approximately 50 minutes from Singapore via Second Link Expressway and Iskandar Coastal Highway (depending of traffic)
• Driving directions to the hotel (Please embed link: https://goo.gl/maps/aSFcJ6e2JZC2)
• From Larkin Terminal: Take City Bus Route 39 or 41, Maju Bus Service 208, 224 or 227 to JB Sentral.
• From Kulai Terminal: Take Causeway Link Bus 7B or BET3 or Maju Bus 229 to JB Sentral.
• From Singapore:
- SBS Transit Bus Service 160 from Jurong East Interchange to JB Sentral
- SBS Transit Bus Service 170X from Kranji MRT to JB Sentral
- SMRT Bus Service 950 from Woodlands Interchange to JB Sentral
- Advance Coach AC7 from Yishun Interchange to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Transtar Cross Border Bus TS3 from Marina Square to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Transtar Cross Border Bus TS8 from Resorts World Sentosa to Johor Bahru CIQ
• Take train to JB Sentral. From JB Sentral, it’s approximately a 650-metre walk to the hotel.
By Private Hire Vehicle
• Advance booking is required for taxi & limousine services. Fare depends on the type of vehicle, number of passengers as well as travel distance.
Are there any recommended attractions in Johor Bahru?
Johor Bahru is a vibrant city with lots to see and do. Some of the attractions include the shopping malls at Johor Bahru City Centre, Zoo Johor, The Malay Cultural Village and more. For more recommendations, please feel free to approach our Front Desk or visit https://johorbahru.capribyfraser.com/en/attractions-in-johor-bahru.html.
Where is the closest bank, ATM and exchange office located?
The closest ATM and exchange office are available at Johor Bahru Sentral, City Square and KOMTAR JBCC shopping malls.
Johor Bahru Sentral
- Maybank ATM
- People’s Corner Money Changer at Level 3
- MaxMoney Money Changer at Level 3
- Eastern Union F.X. Money Changer at Level 3
- RHB Bank at Level 1
- Affin Bank at Level 1, JBCS Office Tower
- Maybank at Leve 1, JBCS Office Tower
- CIMB Bank ATM at Level 2
- HSBC Amanah ATM at Level 2
- Money Changer Sri Johor Jaya at Level 1
- Foo In Money Change at Level 1 and Level 2
- Nafee Resource Money Changer at Level 2
- RHB Bank at Ground Floor
- CIMB Bank ATM at Level 1
- RHB Bank ATM at Level 1
- JB Central Trading Money Changer at Level 2
- Abmann Money Changer at Level 2
Foreign currency exchange services on selected currencies are also available at the Hotel’s Front Desk.
What is the maximum number of guests allowed in each residence type?
In general, our apartments can accommodate up to 3 persons depending on the room category.
There is a strict adherence to the number of guests in each room type as recommended under the Health & Safety regulations.
Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60 7-277 0800.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, only guide dogs are allowed at Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia.