Serviced Apartments in Johor
Strategically situated within Johor Bahru City Centre with walking distance to Johor Bahru Sentral transportation hub and Johor Bahru CIQ Complex, Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru/ Malaysia is highly accessible by car, by bus or by train. The Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal is located just 4.2 kilometres from the hotel. With merely 30 kilometres away from Senai International Airport, the hotel will also offer convenient access to international travellers. The upcoming Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System (RTS) link will further enhance the connectivity of the hotel.
Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia
Menara Tiga Serangkai,
Jalan Tengku Azizah, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor
Tel: +607 277 0800
Fax: +607 277 0899
Facilities within an 10-minute walk
- Johor Bahru Sentral Bus Terminal & Railway Station
- Upcoming Johor Bahru-Singapore
- Rapid Transit System (RTS) link
Shopping & Restaurants
- Johor Bahru City Square shopping mall
- KOMTAR JBCC shopping mall
Getting from JB Town to Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia
Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru/ Malaysia is located about 650 metres from Johor Bahru Sentral (JB Sentral) transportation hub which comprises a bus terminal and a railway station. JB Sentral is connected to the Johor Bahru CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine) Complex via a link bridge. The Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal is located just 4.2 kilometres from the hotel while Senai International Airport is located only 30 kilometres away.
From Senai International Airport:
Taxis are available at the taxi stand at the east wing of the Aeromall. Payment is via a coupon system and can be bought from the taxi counter inside the Aeromall.
Take Causeway Link Bus AA1 or JB Central Line Bus A1 to JB Sentral. Walk 650 metres to the hotel.
From Changi Airport, Singapore:
Take Transtar Cross Border Service Bus TS1 at Terminal 2 or Terminal 4 arrival halls to Johor Bahru CIQ. It’s approximately an 18-min walk to the hotel.
From Johor Bahru International Ferry Terminal/ Stulang Laut Ferry Terminal/ The Zone Ferry Terminal
Taxis are available at the taxi stand.
- Approximately 20 mins from Singapore via Johor Causeway
- Approximately 50 mins from Singapore via Second Link Expressway and Iskandar Coastal Highway
- Driving directions to the hotel (Please embed link: https://goo.gl/maps/aSFcJ6e2JZC2)
From Larkin Terminal: Take City Bus Route 39 or 41, Maju Bus Service 208, 224 or 227 to JB Sentral.
From Kulai Terminal: Take Causeway Link Bus 7B or BET3 or Maju Bus 229 to JB Sentral.
- SBS Transit Bus Service 160 from Jurong East Interchange to JB Sentral
- SBS Transit Bus Service 170X from Kranji MRT to JB Sentral
- SMRT Bus Service 950 from Woodlands Interchange to JB Sentral
- Advance Coach AC7 from Yishun Interchange to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Transtar Cross Border Bus TS3 from Marina Square to Johor Bahru CIQ
- Transtar Cross Border Bus TS8 from Resorts World Sentosa to Johor Bahru CIQ
From JB Sentral: Take train to JB Sentral. It’s approximately a 650-metre walk to the hotel.
Advance booking is required for taxi & limousine services. Fare depends on the type of vehicle, number of passengers as well as travel distance.
Walking directions from CIQ / JB Sentral to Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia:
- After the Immigration check point, walk further towards CIQ bus terminal and taxi stand.
- Take the stair or escalator to LG floor.
- At LG, exit through the main door and turn left.
- Walk towards the taxi ramp.
- Capri by Fraser, Johor Bahru / Malaysia will be visible from the taxi ramp (a tall white building).
- Continue to walk for 5 minutes from the taxi ramp to reach the hotel.
About the City
The capital city of Johor state, located at the southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia - Johor Bahru, is the second most crowded populated city besides Kuala Lumpur. In tandem with Malaysia’s rapid development, Johor Bahru has a population of over 800,000 (Statistics’ source: worldpopulationreview).
Besides being the gateway to neighbouring Singapore and being one of the fastest growing cities in Malaysia, the city is an important industrial, commercial and educational hub. Moreover, it boasts multiple attractions for the leisure travellers.
Essential Facts about the City
National language is Bahasa Malaysia but English and Mandarin are widely spoken.
Malaysian currency is the Ringgit (USD1 is approximately RM4).
Foreign currency exchange service is available at the front desk for in-house guests.
Licensed taxis are readily available. Booking is encouraged. Please check with the hotel concierge.
Connect to a reliable electricity supply (220V to 240V, 50 cycles) with UK 3-square-pin plug.
Government and private hospitals are easily accessible. The private Gleneagles Medini Hospital is 6.5 km away from the hotel.
Government offices: Sundays to Thursdays, 8am-5pm
Private sector: Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Most goods & services in Malaysia are subject to a 6% SST levied by the Government.
Nearby places of Interest
Include distance and traveling time by car
Angry Birds Activity Park
5 mins, 1.9 km (Via Jalan Bukit Chagar); Or walk 650 metres towards JB Sentral and cross the link bridge to KOMTAR JBCC. The Angry Birds Activity Park is located at Level 3.
Figure Museum Johor (Muzium Tokoh)
4 mins, 1.5 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
7 mins, 3 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
7 mins, 4.3km (Via Inner Ring Road)
7 mins, 2.7 km (Via Jalan Bukit Chagar and Jalan Tengku Azizah)
7 mins, 4.2 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Johor Art Gallery
7 mins, 4.7 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
9 mins, 4.6 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Grand Palace Park
8 mins, 4.5 km (Via Inner Ring Road)
Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Walk
9 mins, 3.4 km (Via Jalan Tun Abdul Razak)
The Zon Duty Free
10 mins, 4.0 km (Via Jalan Stulang Darat)
Sultan Ibrahim Building
11 mins, 4.0km (Via Jalan Tun Abdul Razak)